How To Prepare For NIFT Entrance Exam:- (TRUE GUIDANCE – NO HYPE AT ALL!!!!)
NIFT courses and entrance exams are non-conventional career and exams, so most of the students and parents do not know anything about such institutes and do not have right information on subjects of entrance exam. Here you will get complete syllabus, paper style and guidance on how to prepare for NIFT UG entrance exam.
NIFT UG exam has two papers (NIFT UG entrance exam sample papers and syllabus and paper style)
- NIFT UG has Two Papers.
- There is NO INTERVIEW for NIFT UG level and
- NO PORTFOLIO required at all
- for admission at NIFT UG level.
FIRST PAPER IS GAT PAPER (100 Marks)
GENERAL ABILITY TEST
Only objective type questions will be asked. You have to select one right answer from four options given.
ONE CAN SCORE 100% IN ONLY THIS PAPER- so prepare well to GET GOOD SCORE!
- Quantitative Ability (Any 10th Standard Mathematics teacher can teach this portion- around 20 Marks)
- Communication Ability (Any 12th Standard English teacher can teach this portion- around 20 Marks)
- English Comprehension (Any 12th Standard English teacher can teach this portion- around 20 Marks)
- Analytical Ability (Any Logic Teacher can teach this portion – around 20 Marks)
- General Knowledge ( Can be learned by GK books – around 20 Marks)
SECOND PAPER IS CAT PAPER (100 Marks)
(CREATIVE ABILITY TEST)
NO REAL DESIGN QUESTIONS ARE ASKED IN NIFT OR NID PAPERS AT UG LEVEL AT ALL!!!!!!!
ANY FINE ARTS GRADUATE or FINE ARTS TEACHER CAN TEACH FOLLOWING.
ALL FINE ARTS GRADUATES ARE TRAINED FOR VISUALISATION, CREATIVITY, OBESRVATION POWER ETC. In fact normal memory sketching requires all above mentioned skills. If you have cleared Intermediate Drawing Grade Exam, you have 60% completed syllabus for CAT portion of NIFT UG exam.
Sample questions asked in CAT is as under:-
Draw various stages of transformation in ONE of the following activities:-
- The process of folding paper to make an envelope with window opening.
- The sequence to flying a kite.
- Design a poster discouraging child labour.
- Design a poster of universal brotherhood.
(DO YOU THINK IN ANY WAY THESE QUESTIONS ARE ROCKET SCIENCE OF DESIGN?)
ABOVE QUESTION ARE TAKEN FROM NIFT 2010 ADMISSION INSTRUCTIONS & SAMPLE QUESTIONS SET.
HOW TO STUDY AND WHAT TO STUDY?
GAT PAPER HAS 40% WEIGHTAGE
CAT PAPER HAS 40% WEIGHTAGE
If you pass above two papers (80% PORTION) with good marks than you have to appear for Situation Test (Only 20% weightage) (SKILL/VISUALISATION TEST) GENERALLY YOU WILL BE ASKED TO MAKE SOME MODEL OR CRAFT. Generally every one has inborn ability to make such craft/model.
THERE IS NO INTERVIEW / PORTFOLIO SUBMISSION FOR NIFT UG LEVEL AT ALL.
They do not expect you to be expert in making such model / craft. They are interested in seeing your ability to handle different material and your creativity in using material given….
IF YOU SCORE GOOD MARKS IN FIRST TWO PAPERS, YOUR FINAL SCORE WILL BE REALLY GOOD.
SO PREPARE FIRST TWO PAPERS VERY WELL.
ALL TOP SCORERS PREPARE WELL FOR FIRST PAPER TO GET 100% MARK.
REMEMBER – THEY GIVE ADMISSION TO 12TH STANDARD STUDENT AND WILL TEACH THEM FASHION DESIGN AT NIFT.
THEY DO NOT EXPECT A STUDENT KNOW HOW TO DESIGN ! ! ! !
- DO YOU THINK A MEDICAL COLLEGE JUDGES STUDENT’S SKILL TO DIAGNOSE AND OPERATE PATIENTS AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION?
- THEN WHY A FASHION OR DESIGN INSTITUTE WILL JUDGE A STUDENT’S DESIGN SKILL?
- SUCH INSTITUTE ONLY JUDGE STUDENT APTITUDE.
Our Coaching center for NIFT UG courses has best teachers of the respective school, expert in teaching NIFT English, Mathematics, Logical Reasoning, General Knowledge and Drawing/Creativity. All the teachers have more than at least 10 to 15 years of teaching experience of the subject with proven track record of producing brilliant students who perform THE BEST in 12th standard.
STUDY MATERIAL FOR NIFT
Lowest Price / Highest number of pages and content.
CLICK HERE for NIFT PG courses
CLICK HERE for NIFT UG courses