NATA 2013- Sample Papers, Syllabus, Mock Test
NATA Application Form and admission for NATA test 2013.
NATA Application Form will be available for download on NATA WEBSITE.
NATA exam for B.Arch courses after 12th standard in Commerce, Arts or Science.
If you are dreaming to be an Architect, you must start preparing for NATA(National Aptitude Test in Architecture) exam.
This is a qualifying exam for students who wish to join B.Arch course after 12th standard. If you prepare through sample papers, mock test, self study books and material for NATA preparation, surely you will crack this exam with flying colours.
All Architecture colleges accept NATA score for admission. Percentage of 12th standard will also be considered for admission.
NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) is conducted by Council of Architect (COA) through its academic unit National Institute of Advance Studies in Architecture (NIASA-PUNE) . This organisation NIASA conducts NATA exam through out India at prescribed test centers. Generally Architecture college near to you may be offering NATA test. We provide you with syllabus and details which will help you in preparation for NATA entrance exam for B.Arch course.
NATA test has two papers.
1. Aesthetic Sensitivity Test :- 100 Marks. (One Hour) This test is carried out online at test centers.
2. Drawing Test :- 100 Marks. (Two Hours) This test will be conducted after you finish first test at same test center.
To crack NATA exam, you have to score 80 Marks out of 200 Total Marks of both papers.
This exam is not at all difficult. You may be able to prepare for this exam at home through following syllabus.
For Aesthetic Sensitivity Test Prepare following:-
- Analytical Reasoning
- Architectural Awareness (General knowledge question about Architecture, famous building etc..)
- Identifying commonly used material and objects based on their texture
- Visualising three dimensional objects through two dimensional drawing
- Visualising different sides of three dimensional objects
- Mental ability
- Imaginative comprehension and expression
In sort, this section judges students perception, imagination, communication power, observation, Architectural awareness and creativity. If you prepare well you can score 100% in this paper.
For Drawing Test Prepare following:-
- Learn to sketch given object proportionately and rendering in a visually appealing manner
- Light and Shadow on object and its surrounding
- Perspective Drawing
- You should be able to combine three dimensional object to form stable structure and depict in sketching
- Sense of Scale and Proportion
- Colour composition, Sense of Colour
- Memory Drawing
- You should be able to sketch two dimensional composition using given shape and form
CLICK HEREFOR STUDY MATERIAL FOR NATA
to know how to prepare for such exams.
CLICK HERE for CEPT / B.Arch and other UG courses in Architecture.
-: NATA SCORERS :-